E - Learning
- Cliantha Research's foundation is based on employee training. We are amongst the few CROs to have a dedicated Training Department to design and deploy training content for the employees.
- Cliantha’s E-learning system is defined by specific functions and various competency levels. The Learning Management System is a robust learning technology, custom designed for life science needs. The training content is deployed in short modules with animations and videos. There are provisions for online assessments and needs-based reports.
- We operate with an integrated training, learning and performance support function that employs a variety of instructor-led and/or technology-enabled modules. These training modules are designed to facilitate employees’ advancement of their knowledge and skills required for effective performance as a professional.
- The e-learning content comprises of a list of available courses related to the SOPs, GCPs, GLPs, GCLPs, GDPs, in-house systems, operating procedures of Bioanalytical, Clinical, Quality Assurance, Pharmacokinetics, Biostatistics and Clinical Trials.
- The Training Department also ensures extensive assessments and re-training for all the Cliantha team members. Furthermore, it supports practical on-the-job orientation for various departments, as well as external training by experts when required.